Sunday, September 7, 2014

Me

Hi, My name is Evan Wimberly. I am 14 years old and I am a freshman. I was an academic center student. I was a member of the academic center basketball team and the academic center math team. When I was on the academic center basketball team my 8th grade was a lot more successful than my 7th grade year. On the math team we won every competition we competed in. I also did poetry for a group called Rebirth. My poetry group Rebirth got first in the Louder Than A Bomb finals last year. I came from the elementary school Mark Sheridan. I also play club soccer for the Cicero Mayas and we will be playing in the national league this spring. I play soccer for the junior varsity soccer team here at Whitney Young. We haven't won a game yet but that soon will change. I also go to summer camp in Culver, Indiana. It is a military camp, sounds intense right, but no it's not in fact it's quite the opposite. The only military part about it is how you keep your room and occasionally you march to places. Other than that you play many types of sports including soccer, basketball, baseball, swimming, and football. Now you can also take academic classes like math SAT prep or English SAT prep. You can take driver's ed, sailing, aviation, or horsemanship. You also can water ski, windsurf, or even swim in the lake. I also would like to run track in the spring because running is something I'm good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment